VILLA 101 IN BANG TAO, PHUKET, THAILAND
Villa 101 is a five-bedroom tranquil haven offering space, elegance and total privacy, just minutes away from the soft-sand beaches of Layan and Bangtao on Phuket's west coast. Ideal for extended families or groups, this spacious holiday retreat features a stunning 20-metre swimming pool and a full complement of quality services.
The villa's lush tropical landscape, seamlessly connected indoor-outdoor spaces and expansive Thai contemporary design offer a wonderful balance of private and fun spaces for families to enjoy, as well as providing a fantastic venue for weddings and special events.
A sense of majesty ensues from the moment you arrive at the villa . Entering through its oversized teak front doors is to step inside another world; a true tropical escape. A long stretch of glimmering blue meets you on arrival: the 20 by 5-metre infinity pool, where life in the villa revolves.
The spacious wooden pool deck offers a divine choice of spots to catch the sun's rays, while a lovely outdoor sala provides a shaded lounge area just a hop away from the 10-person jacuzzi. Towering fan palms and a rich variety of tropical garden plants create a vivid green landscape and a natural border that keeps the villa ultra private and secure.
Inside, a remarkable collection of art and antiques from traditional Thai temple spires to ancient Buddha statues to bright whimsical paintings, including several depicting Asian archetypes by Belgian artist Christian Develter, add character and colour throughout the villa.
A large living room with a gorgeous vaulted timber ceiling and two walls that open completely to the outdoors offers a nice spot for reading or enjoying a cosy chat with the family. The well-equipped TV room is a colourful, fun space for children and adults alike while a private study leading to a garden patio provides a quiet retreat. A formal dining room set in front of the superbly fitted out western kitchen has seating for 16.
Each of the five bedrooms offers a very well appointed, peaceful oasis for couples or kids. Romance abounds in the upstairs master suite, which features a two-person terrazzo bathtub that overlooks the pool from its private bathroom.
The villa manager, chef, maid and concierge service ensure that every need is taken care of efficiently and with utmost professionalism and care. Enjoy a full range of services on offer, from poolside massages to babysitting to booking a round of golf.
- Master Bedroom 1: Pool view, balcony, fan, aircon, luxury king bed (110w x 200w) with duvet and pillows, chaise lounge chair, walk-in closet, 42" flat screen TV/DVD, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with spacious soaker tub, dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, mini-bar, kettle, and safety deposit box.
- Bedroom 2: Pool view, deck, fan, aircon, luxury king bed (180w x 200w) with duvet and pillows, two wingback chairs, desk and chair, walk-in closet, TV/DVD player, mini-bar, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, kettle, and safety deposit box.
- Bedroom 3: Garden view, deck, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (180w x 200w) each with an additional twin-size trundle bed, daybed, his/hers closet, TV/DVD player, landline telephone, en suite bathroom with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet, mini-bar, kettle, and safety deposit box.
- Bedroom 4: Garden view, private deck, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (180w x 200w) that can be converted to one king sized bed, two twin-size trundle beds, generous closet space, desk and chair, TV/DVD player, landline telephone, mini-bar, kettle, safety deposit box, and en suite bathroom shared with Bedroom 5 with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 5: Garden view, fan, aircon, luxury twin beds (180w x 200w) with duvets and pillows, daybed, generous closet space, TV/DVD player, mini-bar, landline telephone, safety deposit box, and en suite bathroom shared with Bedroom 4 with dual vanities, separate shower and toilet.
- Kitchen: Complete western kitchen with pool view, bar/breakfast nook with seating for two, kitchen table with seating for four, landline telephone, microwave, aircon, fridge/freezer plus 2-door fridge/freezer, double sink, and toaster.
- Dining Room: Pool view, aircon, dining room table with seating for 16 people.
- Living Room: Panoramic pool view, aircon and fan, sectional sofa with comfortable seating for 16, BOSE surround-sound speakers and landline telephone.
- TV room: 42-inch flat screen TV, with DVD player and DVD library, CD player and CD library, landline phone, and BOSE surround-sound stereo, and comfortable seating for 6+
- Office/Library: desk and chair, fax/copier/scanner, landline phone, library of books, sectional couch, and expansive private garden patio with seating for six
- Pool Lounge Area: 12 sun beds, 3 love seats, 10-person jacuzzi, BBQ area with BBQ and kitchenette, speakers, and outdoor shower.
- Outdoor Sala: Pool view, with coffee table and four wicker armchairs, plus a settee with seating for 8+ additional people.
- 20m x 5m swimming pool, with outdoor shower
- 10-person Jacuzzi, 2m x 2m
- Expansive pool-side lounge area with 12 sun beds and three loveseats
- Spacious 7m x 5.5 m Outdoor Sala, with mini-fridge and seating for 12
- BBQ area with kitchenette and gas BBQ
- Private garden patio with seating for six
- BOSE surround-sound stereo with CD player and speakers throughout the villa
- TV Room with a 42-inch flat screen TV, DVD player and cable
- TV and DVD player in all bedrooms, 42-inch flat screen in Master
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Library/Office with fax/printer/scanner
- Local phone service
- First aid kit
- Live-in staff (plus external staff)
- Laundry and housekeeping (all on site)
- Babysitting service available (upon request)
- In house masseuse (upon request)
- Car and driver for hire (upon request)
- Car hire (on request) * Full-time chef (Thai specialties)
Located in a peaceful residential area, this spectacular villa is a world away from Phuket's hectic tourist centres yet it remains within easy reach of the island's finest restaurants, spas and boutiques in and around a collection of luxury resorts in Bangtao Bay.
No pets No smoking in indoor areas
Check In and Check Out: Check in time is 3.00 pm. Check out prior to midday. We will try and accommodate you where possible, subject to bookings.
May 01, 2012 - Nov 30, 2012 USD $1000 per night
Dec 01, 2012 - Dec 14, 2012 USD $1300 per night
Dec 15, 2012 - Jan 15, 2013 USD $2000 per night