personal chef / cook,
in house massage,
laundry & iron service,
VILLA 043 IN PHANG NGA, PHUKET, THAILAND
Villa 043 is a chic tropical residence enhanced by a range of sophisticated, modern luxuries. The villa offers 6 bedrooms, 2 rooms are connected by the ensuite, the villa has 5 ensuites + 2 guest rest rooms, 1 by the pool, 1 in the living area. - three on the upper level, three poolside - two of them sea facing master suites with floor to ceiling windows sliding open onto superb views. Guest rooms include two twins, ideal for older children of friends sharing, while two of the poolside bedrooms also share a large bathroom with shower and tub and all the beds boast top quality mattresses that guarantee a good night's sleep.
The villa's expansive central lounge area slides open front and back to draw in the cooling sea breeze, the teak and tiled interiors furnished with plush black and white sofas and armchairs. A spacious family room sits to the left of the entrance and a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen adjoins the bright, glass-walled sea view dining space in the lower level pavillion to the right. All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's centre piece - a 25m infinity lap pool and sundeck with loungers positioned poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun. Also in the villa's landscaped, beachside garden there's a covered, open sided dining area with a 12 seater dining table and built-in barbecue unit. Down by the beach, a furnished relaxation pavilion provides an idyllic spot for a sunset cocktail and the wide lawns at the front and rear of the villa make for an appealing, spacious private home away from home.
Villa 043 features a cutting edge lighting and entertainment system that allows guests to set the mood in each room. Built-in speakers throughout the villa also mean music can be streamed direct from a central ipod docking station, controlled by a series of wall mounted touch pads. The family room also features a wall mounted, flat screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player. The entire villa opens onto a secluded sandy beach and its impressive size and intelligent layout also makes Villa 043 an appealing choice for private weddings and group celebrations.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, Villa 043 offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It's easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, outdoor pavillions and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with two maids, a private chef and a villa manager to deal with individual requests, so every need is easily catered for and total ease and comfort assured. The pace of life slows down with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa's multiple private spaces. With the beach just steps away, top class facilities and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there's little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended stay.
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga is an emerging location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Villa Estate.
- Infinity lap Pool and sun deck
- Lighting and entertainment system
- Speakers throughout the villa
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Maid’s quarter *for managements in-villa staff use only
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Flat screen TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
- Central iPod docking station
- BBQ and outdoor dining Sala
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- 24/7 security guard and gated entrance